NOTE: FAQS REGARDING ORDERING IS FOR EXISTING WHOLESALE CUSTOMERS ONLY
1. What is your return and warranty policy?
MONEYSWORTH & BEST GUARANTEE
If you are not fully satisfied with our products please direct any product concerns directly to our customer service team for assistance at email@example.com.
2. How long will it take to receive my order?
All our orders are packed and shipped within 1-2 days after your purchase.
3. How will my order be shipped?
All goods are shipped via ground service. We use UPS for delivery. Larger orders are shipped by pallet(s) using a suitable carrier based on location.
4. What payment method do you accept?
We accept Cheques, VISA, MasterCard, and Interac Payment.
5. What is your minimum order and freight charge?
All orders within Canada must be a minimum of $100.00. Orders over $300.00 qualify for prepaid freight and will be shipped via UPS or the carrier of our choice. Customer designated carriers or air freight charges are excluded under prepaid freight terms. Dangerous goods and / or special handling charges will be applied where applicable.
6. Once I place my order online what happens?
Once your order is submitted, you will receive an email confirmation. Our order desk will received it, then review and process your order. You will receive another email when your order is shipped.
7. What do I do if I can’t find a product online?
You can add the item numbers, description of the product and quantity to the "NOTES" section in the checkout window.
7. How can I get in touch with you if I have any questions about my order or would like to add or make changes to my order?
If you have any questions about your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (905) 790-0650 x229 from Monday to Friday between the hours of 7:30 AM and 4:00 PM Eastern Time.